Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Students in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Students enroll in the School or a Course within the School, subscribe to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available in our School. Students may visit the School anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Students only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Students can refuse to supply personal identification information but doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain School related activities.
How we use collected information
The School may collect and use Students’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Students as a group use the services and resources provided in our School.
- To send periodic emails
We may use Student email addresses to send Students information and updates pertaining to their order. Student email addresses may also be used to respond to Student inquiries, questions, or other requests.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Student personal identification information to others.
If you send me a message, email, or post in our Facebook group, we have the right to remove any personal identification and use what you write as a testimonial in promotion of the program.
Third party websites
Student may find advertising or other content in our School that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our School. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Student, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
TERMS FOR GROUP
RACHEL PAUL NUTRITION LLC – “RPN”; “The Company”; “The Program”; “We”
Terms of Enrollment
To fully experience and gain the most benefit from our programs, you agree to the following.
Privacy & Confidentiality of Other Participants:
While you are free to discuss your individual results from our programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program participants. Thus, you agree:
- That any confidential information shared by Program participants or any representative of the Company is confidential and proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the participant who discloses it or the Company;
- Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during Program sessions
- That all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its proprietary intellectual property belong solely and exclusively to the Company; the reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited.
- Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, advice or counseling
- The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply (or not apply) ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
- We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
Terms of Sale
- You hereby ratify your understanding that all program sales are non-refundable and waive any rights to charge-back your purchase with your credit card processor.
We are committed to providing all participants with a positive experience. Thus, RPN may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programs, live, recorded, social media-based or digital without refund if:
- you become disruptive or difficult to work with;
- you impair the participation of our instructors or participants in our program(s)
Communication by Skype/ Zoom (Optional)
I have been notified that there is some level of risk that protected health information transmitted by unencrypted video conferencing could be seen by someone other than me.
NOTE: If you want to hide your identity on Zoom calls, you can change your name while on the call, e.g.